I am proud to be a local Labour candidate for South Holland and Deepings. I have lived in this area nearly all my life, attended school here and work locally. South Holland and Deepings has been let down by the Conservatives both in parliament and at local authority level. It is therefore time for real change.
A committed democratic socialist, my pledges to the people of South Holland and Deepings are:
• Increasing funding for our rural infrastructure;
• Stopping the tax on the sick by scrapping hospital car park and NHS prescription drug charges;
• Supporting the creation of a National Care Service for our elderly;
• Reversing the bank branch closures through our Post Bank policy;
• Restore pride to our communities and properly fund our police to keep people safe.
We're a people-powered movement.
Be a part of it.