Mark is Labour's candidate for Leeds South West and Morley. He grew up in a terraced house on Churwell Hill, went to Morley High School and now raises his family in the new part of the constituency, Farnley and Wortley. He's a teacher at a local South Leeds school and a councillor, working to improve the lives of people accross Farnley and Wortley.
As a teacher, Mark see's first-hand how our young people are being held back by the Tories. Leeds South West and Morley deserves an MP who will fight to ensure that every child in every classroom in every school can fulfil their true potential.
- Urgent action on the cost-of-living crisis
- Giving every young person the best start in life
- More police on the streets to keep us safe
- Building a NHS that is there when we need it
- Public transport that works for everyone
- Support for our local businesses and town centers
- Protecting our parks, rivers and green spaces
We're a people-powered movement.
Be a part of it.