I've bene proud to serve as Gower's MP for the past two and half years and I've focused on being an accessible, local MP. Fighting for constituents, with an open office, regular surgeries and solving hundreds of pieces of casework.
I have been involved in and run campaigns in the constituency such as;
• Food bank collections
• Collected back to school supplies for children
• Run a school uniform campaign at Penyrheol School
I've challenged the Tory government on not funding the Swansea Tidal Lagoon and their lack of work on the climate crisis
• The unfair changes to legal aid, making justice unaffordable
• Parents rights, supporting parents to work and afford childcare
• Helping chronically ill children access medical cannabis to ease their pain
I've fought hard for Gower and I would be honoured to serve as MP again.
We're a people-powered movement.
Be a part of it.